Rumballs can often be a hit and miss – but this white chocolate coconut rumballs recipe is guaranteed to please everyone. Yes, EVERYONE. I made this recipe over Christmas and added a handmade touch by placing them in cellophane bags and tying them with labels and ribbon. They were super tasty, though I may require some serious dieting now!
- 250g packet plain sweet biscuits
- 200g block dark (or white) chocolate, chopped
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 80ml rum
- Line a large tray with baking paper. Use a food processor to process biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add the chocolate, condensed milk, 1/2 cup coconut, and rum to biscuit mixture, then mix to combine.
- Place the remaining coconut in a small bowl. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls (if mixture is too soft to roll, place in fridge for 10 minutes to harden). Toss balls in coconut to coat, and place on prepared tray. Refrigerate until hard then serve.
Follow me on Pinterest for more Christmas ideas and recipes!